Join our Partnership Programme
Our Partnership Programme is now open to academic institutions and animation schools globally.
This partnership unlocks a suite of benefits aimed at supporting students and academic staff, through delivering animation training online and in person, providing portfolio feedback, exclusive marketing material and a suite of masterclasses and events. All sessions devised and delivered by award - winning Aardman talent!
Chose between three tiers; Partners, Members and Associates as outlined below.
This programme enables the Aardman Academy to build a deeper relationship with universities, leading to meaningful two-way conversation between academia and the animation industry.
A bespoke package, including but not limited to:
- Exclusive Use of "Official Partner" Logo.
- UK Based courses: Studio Visit with Masterclass.
- Overseas equivalent: 3 x 1-hour Bespoke Events, Specific To Your Requirements.
- Three 2-hour online Masterclass.
- One 2-hour online Portfolio Crit .
- 60 Seats on Any Of Our Foundations Courses.
- Invitation to three Animation Days for up to 35 participants per Event.
- Two Places on The Aardman Academy Lecturer Development Programme.
- LinkedIn Post when you Join
- Aardman Academy Website Listing with up to 200 Word Summary of Your Choice.
- An Official Partners press pack.
- Five UK and ten Overseas Partners
£15,000 (excl. VAT) per year
Exclusive Use of Aardman Academy Member Logo.
- UK Based courses: Bristol Aardman Studio Visit with 3 hour Masterclass.
- Overseas equivalent: 3 x 1 hour online bespoke events, specific to your requirements.
- 1 2-hour online Masterclass.
- 1 2-hour online Portfolio Crit.
- 40 Seats on any of our Foundations Courses.
- Invitation to 3 of our scheduled Animation Days for up to 25 participants per event.
- LinkedIn post when you join
- Aardman Academy website listing with up to 50-Word Summary.
- Press Pack.
- Seven UK and twelve overseas Members per year.
£12,000 (excl. VAT) per year
Approved use of Aardman Academy Associate label.
- One 2-hour online Masterclass.
- One 2-hour online Portfolio Crit.
- 25 Seats on any of our Foundations Courses.
- Invitation to 3 of our scheduled Animation Days for 12 participants per event.
- LinkedIn post when you join
- Aardman Academy Website Listing.
£10,000 (excl. VAT) per year
Our Partners and Members
We are proud to be partnered with the following organisations. Get in touch now to enquire about joining our growing network of Partners, Members and Associates across the globe.
The Northern School of Art
We are The Northern School of Art, a leading provider of specialist creative art and design courses in the north and one of the best in the UK. We are a creative community where we know students individually as creative professionals in training. That’s why we work so closely with industry partners like Aardman.
We offer creative courses (honours degrees and MAs) across our twin faculties, Visual Arts and Stage & Screen. Each course is supported by an Industry Liaison Group of professionals with impressive cvs, these are our Visiting Fellows and Associate Lecturers. Partners like this help us provide the highest quality of art, design and performance teaching, ensuring students are equipped for employment in the creative industries.
We make students feel welcome, accepted, and empowered as creative individuals, helping them to find their future career path and place in society. This is borne out by our high levels of student satisfaction – 91% in 2022, beating every general university in the country.
Our creative curriculum places our students’ personal development at the centre of their learning experience and is characterised by collaboration across subjects.
The Northern School of Art – creativity at its heart since 1874.
University of the West of England
The BA(Hons) and MA Animation courses at UWE Bristol have built an international reputation for the award-winning films our students produce, and the careers they subsequently develop in the animation industry. Both courses are highly regarded. The BA(Hons) Animation course came 2nd in the Guardian’s University rankings (2022). Our MA Animation has 100% satisfaction in the Postgraduate Teaching Excellence Survey (2021, 2022) and is accredited by ScreenSkills, the industry-led skills body for the screen industries. We also run a ground-breaking Junior Animator apprenticeship with a range of employers, which is providing a different opportunity for new talent to enter industry.
Our course and graduate successes are built on strong foundations. All our courses offer students the opportunity to explore animation through imaginative project work, hands-on experience, and the critical study of animation. Our course team has extensive experience in the animation industry in Bristol and beyond. Our purpose-built animation and media studios provide industry standard facilities, enabling students to develop artistic and technical skills in a range of animation processes, including CG, 2D and stop-motion. Our connections to industry are central to our ambitious approach, notably our partnership with the Aardman Academy. We are delighted to be working with them.
University of Westminster
School of Visual Arts
School of Visual Arts has been a leader in the education of artists, designers and creative professionals for seven decades.
With a faculty of distinguished working professionals, a dynamic curriculum and an emphasis on critical thinking, SVA is a catalyst for innovation and social responsibility.
Comprising 7,000 students at its Manhattan campus and more than 41,000 alumni from 128 countries, SVA also represents one of the most influential artistic communities in the world.